I got some news today at work about a possible reorg coming soon, so I am holding off on finalizing my plans for Norway etc. until I know what is happening with work. Hopefully I can still do my trip in July. I will keep this blog posted. Please post funny cat pictures in comments in the meantime. The future is uncertain as of right now and I am sad.